How to support us in other ways?
As well as financial donations, the Fondation Autisme Luxembourg welcomes contributions in kind, as follows:
- Crafts: Nespresso capsules, bottle tops, cork stoppers, puzzle pieces, material, wool, pearls, various decorations for floral arrangements, etc.
- Second-hand cars to help support families
- Educational games
- Musical instruments for children for musical awakening and initiation
- Tennis balls to cut down on chair-leg noise
- Lavender and mint to make tea
- Small objects for sorting such as cubes, Lego pieces, balls
- Wicker baskets
- IT equipment and computers
- Laminating machines
- Fitness equipment
- Tombola prizes
Organising an event
Birthdays and other celebrations
Are you organising a party to celebrate a birthday, wedding, birth, communion or retirement ? Looking for a charity for donations? Please remember the Foundation.
Instead of traditional gifts, you could ask for donations to be made to the Fondation Autisme Luxembourg.
Your friends will receive a personal note of thanks with a short description of the project that they helped to support.
Fundraising activities for the Fondation Autisme Luxembourg !
Why not organise a sponsored race or walk, a second-hand sale, a concert, a play or an inter-company sports event and give the Fondation Autisme Luxembourg the proceeds. We can lend you awareness-raising materials and advertise your event in the media, on our website and on our Facebook page.
Join the Fondation Autisme Luxembourg on Facebook !
Follow our Facebook page and invite your friends to join us.