This course is aimed at parents and professionals wishing to deepen their knowledge of the specific nature of communication in people with ASD.
The aim of the day will be to:
- Understand functional communication in a holistic way
- Understand the specificities of communication in relation to people with an ASD
- Discover communication assessment tools
- Consider various adapted and individualised strategies
- Explore certain means of alternative and augmentative communication.
⏱️25.04.2023 from 9:00 to 16.30
💰150 EUR (People with ASD, parents and students: 75 EUR. Companions, volunteers and FAL staff: FREE)
Registration for courses or on firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify which course you are registering for.