- Presentation and characteristics of autism spectrum disorders (ASD)
- Presentation of the TEACCH educational method
- Practical exercises and workshops
- To discover and understand autism spectrum disorders (ASD)
- To discover and apply an adapted method of care.
⏱️03.02.2024 from 9am to 4.30pm (30-minute lunch break, meal not included)
💰150 EUR (People with ASD, parents and students: 75 EUR. Companions, volunteers and FAL staff: FREE)
Registration for courses or on firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify which course you are registering for.